[Digestion] chicken manure in Bio Gas

David davidf at kingdombio.com
Mon Aug 11 04:01:42 CDT 2014

Ahmed Abo Omar, Hello,

The best people to contact in Egypt are SKG Sangha, an Indian NGO
running a biogas programme in Egypt with UNDP funding. Kiran Kumar
<kiranofkolar at gmail.com> is the consultant for this project and he has a
lot of experience with various feed materials and I am sure he has built
biogas systems for chicken manure in India.

I have seen chicken manure systems in Bangladesh that are working well.
Chicken manure includes a high proportion of nitrogen, so it is good to
add a carbon rich feed to the slurry.

Best wishes,
David
davidf at kingdombio.com

Dr David Fulford CEnv MEI, 15, Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU
        Tel: +44(0)118 969 5039 Mob: +44(0)7746 806401
Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, www.kingdombio.com, davidf at kindombio.com
                                 Skype Identity: djfulford