[Digestion] Purchasing a Small-Scale Digester

Gerstein, Arielle arielle.gerstein at udc.edu
Mon Aug 11 15:55:33 CDT 2014

Hello All,

My name is Arielle and I'm a research associate at the University of the District of Columbia.  We have a small farm located outside the city and we are looking to purchase a small-scale, ready-made anaerobic digester to process 15,000 to 20,000 pounds of food waste annually.  Does anyone have any suggestions for who I can contact?

I've called a few companies in the U.S. and all are industrial size, way too big for our purposes.  I also emailed a couple UK companies but haven't heard back yet.  I'm really in need of a price quote for a digester at this scale.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arielle