[Digestion] chicken manure in Bio Gas

samuel and Nechama kazatsky kazatsky at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:29:51 CDT 2014

I'm interested in working with Chicken manure for biogas systems

Just wondering if there exists solutions here in Australia for either chicken broiler or layer manure

Perhaps there is an opportunity to discuss your solution and what would be involved in implementing it in this region. If you have some information about your system, that would be great. Do you have a website I could view or a document

Thanks,