[Digestion] Meso and Thermophilic Operating Temperature

Heegde BA ter, Bram b.a.ter.heegde at st.hanze.nl
Wed Jun 4 10:18:59 CDT 2014

Dear all,

I am a student at the Hanze Universtity of Applied Sciences and am currently investigating the possibilty of using waste heat to heat a biogas digester.

However, somewhere in my research I came accross a graph depicting the gas yield from cow dung in a biogas digester at the meso and at the thermophilic range.

It would be very handy to have that graph, and it's source, however I have spent the last two days looking for it and can't seem to find it.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet;

Bram ter Heegde
NAW: 258757
Mob. Tel: 0653134337