[Digestion] Safe Transportation of Low Pressure Biomethane for Social Gatherings

Kyle Schutter kyle at takamotobiogas.com
Mon Jun 9 16:48:33 CDT 2014

Hi Jacob,

Sounds interesting! I hope the economics work out in the US though. In
Kenya we have the advantage that we can sell our biogas for about 4 times
the price of natural gas in the US, kJ per kJ.

We have a supplier called Q-energy, based in Uganda, manufacturing in China
that makes small bags that are meant for transporting gas. I would talk
with them. I don't see much trouble in getting the gas out, we just put a
piece of plywood  and rock on top of a bag and all of the gas comes out

But why do you want to scrub it? Sounds like a lot of work for not much
benefit. Maybe I am missing something.

Best wishes,
ᐧ

Kyle Schutter