[Digestion] G'day All

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Wed Mar 19 05:25:18 CDT 2014

Unfortunately my University e-mail (the one I used for this Digestion
List) was shut down and I have been that snowed under with e-mails that
I forgot to check the list. Apparently I missed some dramas.

If anyone has tried to contact me on the University address since late
December I have not got the message, apologies. Please use harrisfm at
aapt.net.au to contact me in the future.

If you are after basic information about the biogas/anaerobic digestion
process go to The Beginners Guide to Biogas at
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/biogas/ or the Biogas Wiki at
http://biogas.wikispaces.com/

--
HOOROO