[Digestion] Small Scale Successful Anaerobic Digestion Projects in Indonesia

Jay Kilbourn Jay.Kilbourn at casella.com
Mon Oct 27 12:17:17 CDT 2014

Our company operates 3 anaerobic digesters in the State of Massachusetts, USA.  The digesters consume food processing wastes and dairy cow manure as a feedstock.  We generate 800 kW of power and make a fertilizer that has proven very successful.  In total at the two digesters we use about 75 tons per day of food processing feedstock and 50 tons per day of manure.

I am interested in learning more about small scale projects that have a successful track record.  I will be in Indonesia in March and hope that there may be participants in this list who have such projects that I might visit and learn about.

Of course, we are happy to provide tours and information about our successful facilities.

Please respond to this post or contact me directly.

Thank-you.

Jay Kilbourn
Vice President
Casella Organics

135 Presumpscot Street, Unit 1, Portland, Maine 04103
p. 207.347.3604 | c. 207.650.6998 | f. 207.781.5794

Learn more at casellaorganics.com<http://www.casellaorganics.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE The information contained in this communication is confidential, may constitute inside information, may be attorney-client privileged and is intended only for the use of the named recipient.  If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,  please notify the sender immediately by telephone at 207-347-3604.