[Digestion] Project in Haiti

Jean-luc Sallustro jean-luc.sallustro at eventure-international.com
Fri Sep 5 02:15:59 CDT 2014

Hi All;

To add to this very factual and simple advise I would like to stress on
the possibility for co-digestion of fresh dung with waste made of
vegetable grease or another similar highly digestible compound. This can
greatly help dimensioning the projected AD plant in order to reach a
good economic feasibility range. In a lot of cases, fresh dung will
behave as a nearly "neutral" input with few available digestible carbon
which will compensate the risk of ammonium overloading, this can be
observed when processing ruminants slaughterhouse waste digestion with
dung and bowel content. An additional hypothesis is that fiber contents
of dung could help fixing bacterial strays in AD reactor.
Cheers

Jean-Luc Sallustro, Managing Partner
e.venture Group
Bénarès, Rivière des Anguilles
Ile Maurice
Tel (230) 54 44 40 00
LD (230) 54 44 40 01 Mob (230) 57 29 16 26 Fax (230) 626 23 54