[Digestion] Indian Biogas Contacts

David davidf at kingdombio.co.uk
Mon Mar 2 02:09:31 CST 2015

Alexander, Hello,

There are several useful contacts already on this list, so I will let
them answer.

My main contacts are in the South of India: SKG Sangha in Kolar, near
Bangalore and Biotech Ltd in Trivandrum, Kerala. Another group to
consider is BSP/N in Kathmandu, Nepal. Details of these projects can be
found at Ashden, looking under winners, biogas and South Asia.

A list of other contacts (with pictures, without addresses) can be found
at http://www.poweringnepal.org/.

Best wishes,
Dr David Fulford
davidf at kingdombio.co.uk

   Dr David Fulford MEI, CEnv, Director
     Kingdom Bioenergy Ltd, 15 Brandon Ave, Woodley, Reading RG5 4PU, UK
     Tel: 0118 969 5039, Mob: 07746 806401 e-mail:
davidf at kingdombio.co.uk
  www.kingdombio.co.uk