[Digestion] Water hyacinth

Alex Eaton alex at sistemabiobolsa.com
Tue Oct 6 20:17:39 CDT 2015

Dear Dr. Karve,

Could you share any loading rates or retention times related to water
hyacinth?

Also, currently the coast of Mexico is in the middle of a massive seaweed
bloom,  and it is clogging up all the beaches and ports of the coast.  Has
anyone ever worked with a sea weed? Obviously it would a high salt
content,  and I suspect some undigestable portions, but maybe the energy
production could break even with efforts to clean up the area. Any thoughts
or experiences?

Best,

Alex