[Digestion] AD of Water Hyacinth

Andrew James Ward andrew.ward at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Oct 12 00:24:06 CDT 2015

Hi Rex would it be possible to get a copy of that journal article thanks Andrew

Dr Andrew Ward

School of Chemical Engineering
The University of Adelaide, Australia 5005
Room NM10 Engineering north
laboratory NG15(Biochemical and Fermentation Lab)

Phone: +61 8 83133150
Fax:   +61 8 8313 4373
Mobile: 0410 389 528
E-mail: andrew.ward at adelaide.edu.au<mailto:andrew.ward at adelaide.edu.au>