[Digestion] Rapid estimation of the biochemical methane potential of plant biomasses (...)

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 19:49:01 CDT 2015

Dear All,
I had long ago pointed it out that the digestibility of a substance
matched its V.S.%. Whenever anybody asks me, if a certain substance
could be used as feedstock, I tell him to find out if that substance
could serve as food of any animal. Anything that is digested by an
animal can  introduced into a biogas plant to produce biogas
Yours
A.D.Karve
***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)