[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 65, Issue 1

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Tue Jun 7 22:34:59 CDT 2016

G'day All,

I would start the digester with seed from an operating UASB and run on
"normal" waste for a few weeks to learn how the system should work, then
gradually start to introduce the pulp waste (say in steps of 20%). If
the digester does not continue to operate normally (biogas quality and
quantity) stop feeding pulp waste until recovered and then add a smaller
quantity.

Happy digesting,

HOOROO
Mr Paul Harris