[Digestion] Hi

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:41:11 CDT 2016

Dear Paul,
I had not realised the theoretical possibility of too short a retention
period. I agree that there would be a washout if one completely replaced
the water in the digester in a matter of 2 or 3 days.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)