[Digestion] Digestion Digest, Vol 70, Issue 1

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Thu May 17 07:38:16 CDT 2018

G'day Hassan,

Good to see some activity on the list after a long silence.

For the scale you are using (500 litre digester) I suggest a Steel Wool
filter for H2S, as the simplest approach. Again for simplicity I would
not bother removing the CO2, unless you are compressing the methane for
a mobile engine (NOT my preferred appraoch).

Happy digesting

HOOROO
Paul Harris