[Digestion] G'day!

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Mon Jul 8 09:09:43 CDT 2019

G'day All,

This list has been quite quiet for a long time, but we have a new
subscriber so I thought a welcome post was in order!

A lot has changed - I guess many of you use the LinkedIn AD list, the
Beginners Guide is not at The University of Adelaide (it is archived at
http://web.archive.org/web/20130804113535/http://www.adelaide.edu.au:80/biogas/)
and the Biogas Wiki folded when wikispaces shut down (I have the files
if anyone wants to host the Biogas Wiki) but I have started a Facebook
Group (Biogas at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841416559501333/ with
330 members after 12 months) as a way of making some information
available. There is also a Beginners Biogas page at
https://www.facebook.com/BeginnersBiogas/ to help people find the Biogas
Group.

Happy digesting,

--