[Digestion] Test Message

Douglas Renk douglasrenk at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 21:30:47 CDT 2021

Hello Digestion listers!

In the US there is high hope being held for enacting the E-RIN, where credits will be given to producers of biogas where electricity generated is traded on the market specifically dedicated to charging electric vehicles. Time will tell on this game changing legislation.

Doug Renk
Bioenergy DevCo

Sent from my iPhone