[Digestion] Biogas Facebook Group

Paul Harris harrisfm at aapt.net.au
Tue Mar 8 05:51:19 CST 2022

G'day All,

There are now many more options for Biogas discussion than there were
when this Anaerobic Digestion Listserver was started.

I have started several Facebook Groups related to Biogas, as a way of
keeping some of my material available on the WWW. the main Group is
Biogas at (20+) Biogas | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841416559501333>. To try and reduce
Advertising in what was intended as a discussion Group I then set up a
Biogas Shop Group at (20+) Biogas Shop | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/710401156143580>. There are a number of
other Biogas Resources on Facebook, which I have listed some in the
Biogas Group.

YouTube is also a wealth of Biogas information.

I am also a Member of several LinkedIn Biogas Groups, but have not been
active for quite a long time.

It may be helpful if people posted where they get their Biogas
information from now that there are so many options!

Happy Digesting,

--
HOOROO
Paul Harris