[Estufas] Personal invitation from Albert Ndubizu

Tom Miles tmiles en trmiles.com
Lun Mar 8 10:16:09 CST 2010

Por favor, ignore este spam

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: estufas-bounces en lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:estufas-bounces en lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Albert
Ndubizu
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 5:01 AM
To: estufas en lists.bioenergylists.org
Subject: [Estufas] Personal invitation from Albert Ndubizu

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show
content » and try again.
E-mail sent 3/8/2010 9:00:10 AM, by Albert Ndubizu:

Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in <b>one address book</b> that is
<b>automatically updated</b>. One of my contacts changes his or her
information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at
UNYK.com: My contacts’ address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/1/?i=172F2C28B2EC4C6CBAB3FF389545CF0C&s=18028514

You too can create your own smart address book.

Albert Ndubizu
UNYK : WMU 134

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us -
http://unyk.com/en/Contact UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil,
QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Albert Ndubizu:
Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/74/?mid=9E99A2A6817984A1&email=estufas@lists.bioe
nergylists.org&s=18028514

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/245/2/?i=172F2C28B2EC4C6CBAB3FF389545CF0C&s=18028514

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!