[Estufas] TLUD Camp en Español - Zamorano Honduras

José Luis Lee auageol en gmail.com
Mie Ago 10 17:57:32 CDT 2011

It would be nice if we got some information on the announced workshop. Looks
like Tim is busy or out of town at this time. Is there anyone else that
could answer our questions?. is this camp or workshpo really, seriously,
 going to happen?

If not, please tell us where we can read something on ¨microgasification¨. I
will try open internet.

Thank you

*

Dr José Luis Lee Ph. D.

Prof Adj. College of Mining and Geol Eng

Univ of Arizona, Tucson, Az.

Principal. Minerals Evaluation Network

auageol en gmail.com

*
*

Delegate in Mexico
**

36th International Geological Congress
*
*

Subcommittee of Northamerica
**

*
Todo tiene su tiempo.
Tiempo de nacer, y tiempo de morir; tiempo de plantar, y tiempo de cosechar
lo plantado;
Eclesiatés 3.2
*

**