[Estufas] the new Ecko-Plancha

Richard Stanley rstanley en legacyfound.org
Jue Mayo 17 23:48:28 CDT 2012

Amigo,

Thanks, pero ... the point is that we are training Chapinas to do this --to privode the initial training and initial supply of the equipment for you guys in neighboring nations there. Give us a few more months and then we will all be learning from the producers just as we do everywhere else we have been.

Lets meet when I get there, between the 17th and 27th of May. preferrably at either beginning or very end of the trip Will be travelling all over the nation in-between.

Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org

========

Gustavo Peña