[Estufas] [Stoves] Fwd: Christa Roth's new gasifier manual

Paul Anderson psanders en ilstu.edu
Vie Abr 4 11:49:34 CDT 2014

Stovers and All,

The Roth-edited and GIZ-HERA-published new addition of the manual on
"Micro-gasification: Cooking with gas from dry biomass" is now
available!!!!!!!

https://energypedia.info/wiki/File:2014-03_Micro_gasification_manual_GIZ_HERA_Roth.pdf

And it is BEAUTIFUL as well as informative and up to date.   and is much
enlarged, including a biochar section at the end.

I believe there will be some printed copies, but everyone should copy
the .pdf file to have immediate access on their computers.

Thank you Christa and thank you GIZ.   Truly wonderful service!

Paul                   (with thanks to Bernie who told Nolbert who told
the Stove Listserv.)

Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com