[Estufas] Fwd: [Stoves] New GIZ -HERA manual 'Micro-gasification: Cooking with gas from dry biomass'

Paul Anderson psanders en ilstu.edu
Vie Abr 4 23:25:26 CDT 2014

To all,

Christa requested that I send this message to the lists (in addition to
the Stoves Listserv).    Her message gives good background to the
release of this great new document.

Paul

Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com