[Estufas] Fwd: Stovecamp!

Paul Anderson psanders en ilstu.edu
Lun Jul 7 18:56:53 CDT 2014

Here attached is the agenda and info about Stove Camp 2014 at Aprovecho
on 21 - 25 July 2014.   Please note the comment:

"Of course we don't want anyone not to be able to attend, so if you need
assistance, please contact us."   Mike Hatfield <apromike en gmail.com>

If there is any chance that you could attend, even for a day, better for
the whole week, now is the time to check on the possible arrangements.

Paul     (Co-director of Stove Camp 2014)

Email:  psanders en ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com