[Estufas] 3er Foro -- Honduras

Gustavo Peña invfalcones53 en gmail.com
Sab Feb 16 09:23:57 CST 2019

Hi Paul, nice to hear from you I hope I will attend the Foro,  not sure
yet, I send my RESUME of what I want to present at the Forum, I wasn't
ready to bring any gasifire prototipo, I will start making a multifunction
stove with force air, let me make some drawings ant let me know what you
think about it, mean time I have my multifunctional stove that we are
already delivering to school in El Salvador and soon in Honduras and
Guatemala sponsored by Stove Team and Meal-a-Day from Philadelphia,
Note: if any one is willing to work together at the Forum and promote
Paul's idea pleas contact me, let's make a WhatsApp group, for quicker
communication, some of us can help to promote Paul's project, much WhatsApp
number is +50379887698 feel free to call me, I think we are still on time
to put together some ideas.
Best regard to all

Gustavo