[Gasification] Syn Gas

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:28:30 CST 2010

 Mark, Ken, John, and all the others that have followed this conversation.

 I whole heartedly agree.  with Ken and many others, there are terms that
fit ALL the known gases (and even terms for gases we haven't' found yet).

 These terms (or gas definitions) have been in place many 10's If not 100's
of years; and, with that said, I preclude that ANYONE that uses the
incorrect definition of these gases, is one of three simple things:

 A) In ignorance as to the exact gas composition they are speaking about,
and errantly using the term or label incorrectly.

 B) In ignorance as to the exact gas composition they are speaking about,
and simply put, either dumb or stupid.

 C) Someone knowingly trying to mislead others, hence a liar.

 Most fall into "A" but as we see, there are some that Fit "B" or worse,
"C".

 Happy New Year Everyone.

 Greg Manning,
Canadian Gasifier Ltd.  (http://www.cangas.ca)
Building Hi-Performance Gasifiers, Since 2001

Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
1 (204) 726-1851