[Gasification] Next Gasification & Biochar Workshop Weekend: June 17-19. BEK production update

Thomas Reed tombreed2009 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:55:59 CDT 2011

Jim

Its unlikely that I'll be there physically, since favorite daughter is 61
and busy with Alpacas and oldest son in Long Beach has invented a golf
training device.  But I could be there by phone if you need any chemical
words.

I have just bought 25 lb of two each molecular sieves and will be making up
a catalyst for Jay.  Please forward this two her and me so I get both your
private Email addresses.

TOM

Dr. Thomas B. Reed
The Biomass Energy Foundation