[Gasification] Job Opp: Director of Manufacturing Operations- GEK Gasifier / ALL Power Labs

Toby Seiler seilertechco at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 10:05:21 CDT 2011

Wow Jim,  Congratulations on the success.

"our main product has evolved from a bleeding edge DIY
experimenters kit, to a total solution for small scale biomass power
generation."

and   "To date we've shipped 240+ gasifiers, to over 30
different countries and 40 universities."

Don't forget to buy product liability insurance, now that you have moved from an "experimental" gasifier to a "total solution"... as one lawsuit (even one with little merit) could wipe out all of the key players.  You are clearly making an implied warranty of fitness as a "total solution" and a machine with a new engine will cost plenty, putting your business at significant risk if they fail on world markets (30 countries and 40 universities so far).

Are you endorsing this product Tom or simply mentioning that APL is now marketing it?

How much time do you have logged on one of the new engine/generators with your gasifier that your now selling as a "total solution" ???  Is this the same gasifier that was developed under the "open license" that you champion, making details available to anyone ???

Rusting away,

Toby
Seilertechco