[Gasification] Job Opp: Director of Manufacturing Operations- GEK Gasifier / ALL Power Labs

Chris Morrison planetgreenpres at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:04:37 CDT 2011

>From Chris Morrison
Planet Green Solutions

To All.

This is not on topic but:

I have a Powerhearth linear Gasifier built by Bill Klein for sale.  It has
only a few hours on it.  It is very well built and can easily run a 100KW
engine/genset.  It has double air lock doors for possible continuous in-feed
and also has an ejector pulse auto ash removal.  Its footprint is only about
3' X 4' and stands about 9 feet tall.  Price is $ 18,000.  Contact
Chris at planetgreensolutions.com or call 352-516-9678