[Gasification] Listing of Commercial Biomass CHP Units?

Robert Rapier tenaciousdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:34:08 CDT 2011

Hello all,

My first post here; hopefully I don't screw this up. I was wondering if
anyone is aware of a listing of commercial biomass CHP units -- gasification
or combustion based. I am aware of EPI's extensive listing of installations
at http://www.energyproducts.com/EPIEnergySystems.htm, but was wondering
about 1). EPI competitors; 2). Producers of systems in the 500 kW range.

I am specifically interested in systems that have integrated the heat into a
useful outlet, and only in those systems that have some sort of track record
as a commercial system. Basically something like EPI's list of
installations, but at a much smaller scale than of their typical systems.

Thanks in advance.

Robert Rapier