[Gasification] Fwd: Benjamin Bof in Madrid ?

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 18:39:54 CDT 2011

Dear Ben e list members

 Yes some one might have cracked  his email  account and  is misusing  his
name , email .He wrote one email to me earlier , he never get bioenergy list
 email.
 This misuse  of Gmail account , online chat threatening  me misusing
my Gmail , I already had very bitter experience like this for 1 week.

 No need to worry  too much  , soon the expert misuser  need to ran away
On behalf all the list members  I  wish all the best and hope  his normal
life come back as he is one of the very active list members  made good
contribution

  See his earlier post too , reporting that he is not getting  the
bioenergy  post , some one is misusing his email account

 Ben soon send us the new email, as we all can really  know  what happened.
Your  last message  is surely not from you , but  a scam  Indeed  as Jason
wrote

Your  truely
Pannirselvam.P.V

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Jason Stewart <urepedese at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will back up David on this, I have seen this before and it is a scam
> attempt.
>
> I hope there is a way to manage this sort of span.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Jason
>

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Rolf Uhle <energiesnaturals at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hallo listers,
>>
>> I just got a mail from our member Ben Boof---
>> The message says that he is currently in Madrid/Spain and that he has been
>> robbed. He's asking for help in a suspicious way:
>> We normally speak spanish between us and he should have my number.
>>
>> Ben, are you online? Can you confirm this mail ?
>> Has anybody else contact to Ben ?
>>
>> Look for yourself:
>>
>> I pray you get this on time,so sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in
>> Spain for a Program, I am in Madrid and am having some difficulties here
>> because i lost my bag to some robbers on my way to the hotel where my
>> money
>> and other valuable things were are. presently i have limited access to
>> internet,I will like you to assist me with a loan of $2,000 to sort-out my
>> hotel bill,feeding and transportation.I have spoken to the embassy here
>> but
>> they are not responding to the issue effectively,I will appreciate
>> whatever
>> you can afford to assist me,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i
>> return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i
>> can
>> be reached.Please let me know immediately...
>> Regards
>> Benjamin
>>
>> Rolf

>> for more Gasifiers,  News and Information see our web site:
>> http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/
>>

> --
> Kind Regards
>
> Jason Stewart
> 3 Opahi Bay Road,
> RD3
> Warkworth
> 09 4220054

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil
https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
 and