[Gasification] Fluidyne Update (Correction)

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Thu Aug 4 03:25:48 CDT 2011

Sorry Folks, try the right Fluidyne Archive address www.fluidynenz.250x.com  instead of the one posted below.

  Hi Gasification Colleagues,

  This is just to advise you, that I have put two new articles on the Fluidyne Archive www.fluidynenz.250x..com covering my visit to Northern Ireland in May 2011. The delay in reporting is regrettable, as I still owe a follow-up to my presentation at the IEA Gasification Task Force Workshop here in New Zealand in April, "The Enigma of Gasification". I will endeavour to do this during August as time allows.
  Doug Williams,
  Fluidyne Gasification.