[Gasification] Two piston ecomotor?

Paul Judd sukiipooru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:48:13 CDT 2011

The Wankel had problems with sealing the `cylinders` due to wear.
There was also a `revolutionary` Australian rotary engine that just
disappeared off the radar too ... with similar technical problems:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_engine
It met the same death as early batteries for electric cars ... bought
out by oil companies  ... see `who killed the electric car`