[Gasification] Fluidyne Update Photos.

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Tue Dec 6 19:01:24 CST 2011

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your interest:

>Your Fluidyne gasifier and Jim Masons GEK seem to be the best gasifiers around.

I can only say that our current work with gasification, is repeating what Jack Humphries and I set out to do in 1976, bring up the technology to meet modern standards, using materials that were but a dream in 1976!  As for being the best, well, I would settle for the most reliable for whatever we choose to do, but we are not trying to sell gasifiers to anyone at this time (:-)

 Do you know of any others?

Well, that is a curly one, for some make claims of selling gasifiers which are hard to verify. There are many offering gasifiers around the USA as I am sure you are aware, but to what standard other than their own marketing hype, do they meet? All gasifiers that are offered for sale, should have a certificate of compliance for any specific application to sort out commercial quality systems.

We can only hope that not to many duds get sold for inappropriate applications.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne Gasification.