[Gasification] Pagandai Vaithiantahn Pannir Selvam added your name to the Academia.edu directory of academics

Pagandai Vaithiantahn Pannir Selvam pannirbr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:54:00 CST 2011

>Hi,

Pagandai Vaithiantahn Pannir Selvam added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Yes-gasification-at-bioenergylists.org-is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Remove-gasification-at-bioenergylists.org-from-the-directory-of-academics

Thanks,
The Academia.edu Team