[Gasification] Fw: Fluidyne Archive

doug.williams Doug.Williams at orcon.net.nz
Thu Dec 29 20:09:56 CST 2011

Hi Gasification Colleagues,

The new File titled "Chars and Graphite Soot" has been added to the Fluidyne Archive  www.fluidynenz.250x.com  which I hope to some will be of interest. Since assembling these photos, more tests on my collected samples of "special"chars and soot, really do show that we have much to learn about this black resource, and I will be nattering my researchers for answers once the holidays are over.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne Gasification.