[Gasification] Carbonite PDF

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:19:53 CST 2011

Hi you two (Jeff, Arnt)

It's been a while, Jeff, it sounds like a great Idea (I have now idea
where you get the extra time). Arnt, I see you have been dabbling in
the "brown arts", your wife better stay there, as she would lynch me
also, with my wierd experiments.

BTW, the internal tar flare works GREAT, thank you !

Happy New Year !

Greg Manning