[Gasification] Invitation for advisory board for International Wood Stove Competition.

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:42:34 CST 2011

Dear Ajay and Paul Anderson

My name is Tom Reed and we invented the Toplit Updraft stove in 1985.  I am receiving a special award for this from the Partnership for Clean Indoor Air, PCIA, later this month in Lima, Peru.  I am still active in improving stoves and we teach stove making and sell very clean cooking stoves at our website, WWW.WOODGAS.COM.

if I can help your cause, I'd be glad to do what I can.  I'm only 85 years old, and planning to live another few decades until this problem is solved.

Yours truly,

Tom Reed,

AKA

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com