[Gasification] ideal wood gas engine

bayent at ns.sympatico.ca bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 20 09:32:24 CST 2011

Hi All,

I have several engines to chose from here for my next wood gas project.
Going to go ahead with it and just hope the stink has settled form my insurance company ripping hair out of their heads. ( hope they are not on here.. bugger )
Besides this is not a heating device so should not count.
What out of the junk yard specials would be considered ideal for wood gas give I Only need this time to come up with 20 hp at 1,800 rpm?
I have everything in the shop for a Mike clone.
Spending a few bucks for the right engine is going to be real cheep just now.
I am not keen on stuck valves through pistons. ( it that ever happens...  never mind )

Regards all,
Charles