[Gasification] Emissions fines

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Feb 20 19:18:04 CST 2011

Just to be clear I'm all for gas producers but whenever it is possible
to accomplish a task with a less expensive combustor I would go that
route in order to expand the use of biomass.

In other words there are a lot of variables to consider for every task
and I don't buy into a rubber stamp way of solving problems.

Jeff

On Sun, 2011-02-20 at 10:35 -0800, Tom Miles wrote:
> Reasons to use a gasifier instead of a combustor:

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.