[Gasification] ideal wood gas engine

bayent at ns.sympatico.ca bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 21 03:55:25 CST 2011

Hi Kevin,

I am seeing that " ideal " is open to interpretation.
Ideal for me was a dog bone simple engine that could have a valve stick and not knock a hole through the piston and was cheep as the dog bone after the hound gnawed on it all day.
Efficiency means absolutely nothing to me as heat goes into storage.. oh did I mention this was not a heating device? Fuel cost is just me dragging out and cutting up some blow down.
Greg mentioned the 292 Chev and I have a 63 version I removed from a neighbors truck 30 plus years ago oh yikes more like 40 years when he wanted a 327 shoved in so he could smoke the tires.
The engine has carb and points so I am dragging in out and if it is stuck will try and free it up. I have it so price is right.
Drove two nails with the right arm yesterday and up all night. Not healed yet I guess?

Have a good day all,
Charles