[Gasification] The Enigma of Gasification

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Jan 2 12:27:43 CST 2011

Dear Doug,

Lets turn this around and say that we do have a working vertical
technology that needs to find the right users that will stick to it and
improve it as needed.

The problem with money to R&D projects is that once the funey[1] is gone
the hardware gets shipped to the junk yard.

One of the things I have learned, in my old age, is that if someone
sticks or is stuck with something that they will make it work. Like wine
it gets better with time. They might curse it in the beginning but five
years or so down the road the thought hits them that this is really
starting to work....

The problem is, where in the world does one find someone willing to keep
using a gas producer and I'm not talking about builders/experimenters?

The only true investor is the customer!

My time is up now because the test bed for my Air Carbon Fuel Cell is
calling.....

Best regards,

Jeff

[1] funey = (fun + money)

On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 15:38 +1300, doug.williams wrote:
> Thomas did inspire me to write about "the Enigma", because as we all
> know, our technology and what it represents in the right place, has no
> part in the grandiose schemes paying lip service to fossil fuel
> reduction. Well, now this is your chance to have a voice.

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.