[Gasification] Syngas on Wiki_

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:16:02 CST 2011

   Helo  Leland TOm

    This how we try to model  tom make  simple simple  process where
 indirect heated pyrolysis  is made simultanely  along with gasification
 pyrolysis oil  leading to Gas methane, C02 , CO which  has to be shifted
using steam whch can increase the co2  along with H2.   This  reformed  gas
 obtained as co product  of activated charcoal, methanol , unconverted
 syngas for small  CHP.

We also think of solid charcoal  and  methane  , high temperature
pyrolysis alterative to H2:CO content  to make less CO2 syngas
, suitable for small scale Biomass 2 liquid project  such as GEK low cost
technology, to make multy products

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 3:58 PM, <linvent at aol.com> wrote:

> An interesting thought on the naming of "syngas" is that if a gasifier
> produces "syngas" and then it has to be shifted in H2:CO content for a
> catalytic process, then what is it called?

ore con
    This can be called as  reformed gas /

The use of reforming  , reformed  gas can be  the correct  instead of
syngas

The use of pyrogas  is very clear with repect to the product and process,
the same to for producer gas , when you come to syngas ,it can be defined by
the process , but only the product, making it use  not specific

> Truely

Pannirselvam

P.V.PANNIRSELVAM
ASSOCIATE . PROF.
Research Group ,GPEC, Coordinator
Computer aided  Cost engineering

DEQ – Departamento de Engenharia Química
CT – Centro de Tecnologia / UFRN, Lagoa Nova – Natal/RN
Campus Universitário. CEP: 59.072-970
North East,Brazil
https://sites.google.com/a/biomassa.eq.ufrn.br/sites/
 and