[Gasification] Manure Gasifier in Colorado

Li CHEN chen at sol3d.com
Thu Jan 20 03:11:55 CST 2011

Hi list members,

Concerning manure, I was contacted by a farmer recently who wanted to
treat his chicken manure.

He have chicken manure (only manure, no bed material) with a moiture of
13%m (drying is done directly by the heat given by chicken...it seems
that this heat will be lost if it is not used to dry chicken manure).

This manure can not be used in a biogas plant due to its low moisture
content.

Actually, in France, manure gasification or incineration should meet the
requirement of MSW incineration.

I am looking for manure thermal treaters, but it seems that though some
companies claimed on their website that their technologies could gasify
or burn manure, when I contact them, they say they are not focus on this
issue.

Li