[Gasification] Message post request

Chris Dunn marketing at bssa.org.uk
Mon Jan 24 08:27:46 CST 2011

I recently signed up to the Biomass Gasification list and would like post
the following message to all list members:

Stainless Steel and Biomass Gasification

I am writing from the British Stainless Steel Association (www.bssa.org.uk
<http://www.bssa.org.uk/> ). As the UK trade association for the stainless
steel industry we are interested to learn more about the current and
potential future uses for stainless steel in renewable energy technologies.

Our research has already identified various applications for stainless steel
in bioenergy technologies e.g. biomass boiler grates, digester and storage
tanks. I would be very interested to hear from you about how stainless steel
is currently being used in bioenergy technologies, along with any potential
future applications you may know of. We are particularly interested in the
grades of stainless steel used or being considered for a particular
application, although any information will be gratefully received.

Please feel free to contact me directly by email: marketing at bssa.org.uk

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris Dunn

Market Researcher (Renewable Energy)

British Stainless Steel Association

Chris Dunn | Market Researcher (Renewable Energy)

British Stainless Steel Association | Broomgrove | 59 Clarkehouse Road |
Sheffield S10 2LE

Tel: +44 (0) 114 267 1260 | Fax: +44 (0) 114 266 1252 | Email:
marketing at bssa.org.uk <mailto:marketing at bssa.org.uk>  | Web: www.bssa.org.uk
<http://www.bssa.org.uk/>

P Please consider our environment and think before you print. Thank you! q