[Gasification] Range Fuels Closing Plant

Arnt Karlsen arnt at c2i.net
Mon Jan 24 18:08:03 CST 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 15:58:15 -0600, Bob wrote in message
<CB2807BD-BDB9-416D-BFE2-79440307723C at sasktel.net>:

> Unfortunately, the Government is more impressed by confidence than
> competence, so the con-men usually get more than the deserving
> developers.  Funding research efficiently is a tough structural
> problem.  I'd like to see a system where anyone could start from a
> Science Fair entry, and show a talent for low-cost research results
> to get first dibs at the money.
>
> Bob Stuart

..where do we report these con-men?  And don't tell me bullshit
stories like "the police", they are _much_ too busy chasing
non-Aryans, Muslims etc Untermänchen Raus Aus Norwegen, exactly
like they handed our Jews over to the Gestapo in 1942 in Oslo
harbor for shipment to Auschwitz-Birkenau.

..looking for a new workshop and house, I came across the EU funded
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fvitaledale.no%2Fdefault.asp%3Fpageid%3D13426&sl=no&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
( or http://vitaledale.no/default.asp?pageid=13426 ) "where they
didn't anticipate having to compete against" me, after I mentioned
EU's enforcement of competition laws, that changed to "we are very
very very interested to learn more", but not enough to rent me
space I could afford or use, paying with power or heat, was Oh So
Totally Out Of The Question. ;oD

..and yes, I'm relocating to my new workshop and intend to pay
for it producing electric power and heat from whatever fuel I
get paid to receive and burn off, and I am open for suggestions
on where I will be and feel welcome.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: