[Gasification] Re The Range fuels failure. Observations from a lon, long term skeptic

LINVENT at aol.com LINVENT at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 15:58:49 CST 2011

I disagree. Range Fuel's failure is a matter of lack of adequate innovation
to address the issues relating to producing a clean relatively simple
gasification system as far as I can tell. They have fibbed on their catalyst
supremacy as from what I can tell, it is a relatively run of the mill ethanol
and methanol catalyst operating at pressure.
     With Thermogenics' reactor design and gas cleaning system, we can take
feedstock and make it into either engine ready gas or catalyst ready
(depending on the gas balance needed for the catalyst) gas in 3 vessels and up to
whatever scale desired.
     If any financial folks are reading this, we might consider acquiring
the RF plant out of the financial mess it is now, refitting it and making
good money.

Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
President