[Gasification] CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

GF gfwhell at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 22:47:30 CDT 2011

Nick,
It is my belief that you can produce any substance under the sun with the right chemicals and electricity.
Just over 100 years ago an inorganic chemist discovered a way of producing Methane which up untill that time was firmly planted in the organic chemistry garden
being the product of biological action only, as were oil, coal, and marsh gas.
The Chemist was Paul Sabatier who turned CO2 + H2 into methane, he went on to produce all the ethanes including gasoline without the aid of fossils. It is only in recent years that Geo physicist's have echoed his belief that oil is necessary the product of fossil activity. He said "What I have accomplished in the laboratory, has been done naturally within the earth"
So perhaps we could get our ICE's to run on their own exhaust's by adding a little hydrogen and the right catalyzer. which might just be AL02.

GFWHELL