[Gasification] Continuing

Thomas Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:51:05 CDT 2011

Dear Phillip

The power generation sounds interesting.

What is the feed sock for the digester?  Carbohydrates?

2 CH2O ===> CH4 + H2O.

A dr, carve in India has built a small  digestor that produces all the methane needed to cook the meals.

I suppose a larger digester could supply the electric power too.

Keep talking...

Tom Reed

Dr Thomas B Reed
President, The Biomass Energy Foundation
www.Woodgas.com