[Gasification] Off Topic:Realtime online group collaboration tools for Bioenergy lists projects

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:06:52 CDT 2011

Respected TOM .M  and all othert list members.

  For the research  and development  work online doc and flowsheet design
drawing  work  , I tested google doc and prefer open source   Google  plus
 integrated  to google  doc due to the better  control  it offer regarding
what you publish   to your circle .This the reinvention of  of the old
google wave , google buz, rather than  combined facebook , twitter and MSN
 skype, I have  google plus invitation , no need to pay , like the MS office
, or the MSN skype .Google uses the war  strategy  to survive or grow to
face  combined  marketpalce of twiiter,facebook.,skype,msnlive , and msn
messenger .
As bioenergy list  has a very larage data bank , very huge  list members
morev than 2000, data mining , sharing videos , images to your  work group
circle can be made possible easily  with gplus

    Those members wish  google plus invite can send email to
pannirbr at gmail.com

  Your Sincerly
Pannirselvam

*